Web Analytics Analyst
300 Industry Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15275
The Web Analyst, eBusiness Analytics will be responsible for working with business partners to provide information to help make data-driven and strategic decisions. In this role, you will be responsible for finding actionable insights by analyzing web and financial data. Success in this role requires a strong foundation in data wrangling, coupled with a proven ability to translate analytical insights into action plans. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collect and stitch together data across various platforms and sources to assemble to complete view of web performance, provide standard reporting on key KPIs and visualization
- Evaluate website performance, analyze site content, measure effectiveness of merchandising and ensure the website is delivering optimal value to the organization.
- Analyze visitor level data to understand user behavior across various platforms and marketing channels (Earned, Paid Search, Display, Direct, Social, Referrals)
- Strong passion for digital media and emerging technologies with a solid understanding of trends within marketing, web analytics, search, content analysis, social and mobile
- Effectively respond to requests for ad hoc analyses.
- Bachelor' s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- 2+ years of Web Analytics Experience (Ideally using Adobe Analytics)
- 2+ years of experience in creating data visualization
- 2+ years of experience in SQL
- Experience analyzing digital marketing performance with tools like Adobe Data Workbench, Abode Site Catalyst, etc.
- Ability to leverage web analytics and marketing research to identify opportunities
Must have a demonstrated superior attention to detail