8 Grandview Circle Canonsburg, PA 15317
The UI developer will be part of a collaborative and agile team that supports and builds modern, standards-based responsive web application for mission-critical health IT solutions. You will be responsible for establishing modular solutions and developing compelling user experiences. You will work with the back-end team to take features from concept to design completion, seeing them through the entire development process.
- Build UI layer for the enterprise application using Aurelia JS Framework or other modern UI frameworks.
- Develop UI with consistency, design patterns and reusable web components.
- The application will be developed and hosted on a cloud environment.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Extensive experience in building single page web application using modern UI frameworks like Angular, Aurelia
- Experience in writing reusable UI components.
- Experienced with modern software engineering practices (CI/CD), delivering enterprise-grade web / user-interfaces to production (cloud / CDN).
- Deep awareness of es5, es6, HTML5, CSS3 and Webpack.
- Experience in developing responsive web applications in a cross-browser environment
- Strong background in Object-Oriented Programming and Design and software implementation best practices
- Experience developing a UI/UX layer against a REST API.
- Solid understanding of front-end design, prototyping and converting wireframes to responsive web interfaces.
- Maintain high code quality and maintainability and build scalable web application.
- Knowledge of building web applications using .NET core 2.0 is a plus.
- Knowledge of accessibility guidelines(W3C)
- Exceptionally good written and verbal communication skills