Canonsburg, PA 15317
Our Client is a leading technology company that is creating advanced cloud-based specialty pharmacy system, an end-to-end platform that empowers data driven approach to pharmacy operations from referral to delivery to ongoing care, improving patient care, outcomes and economics. The platform is highly transactional with large data and growing exponentially.
Position Summary: As an UI designer on the team, you will work alongside the product management and the engineering team to design and implement innovative solutions for the product directions, visuals and experience. We are passionate about making better products and thinking differently about how we approach solutions. As a design team, we are motivated by getting back to the foundations of good design and coaching the experts we work with through the process. You will build and maintain the design system used by engineering teams across the organization. We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and business stakeholders. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Translate design principles and product team requirements into usable, useful, and efficient user experience design.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to design and evaluate new features
- Articulate journeys with context scenarios, storyboards, and presentations
- Render user experiences through imagery, typography, space, layout, motion, and color
- Create visualizations as clear communication tools to make data memorable and actionable
- Maintain a design system of patterns for the consumption of product teams
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product branding requirements.
Must Have Requirements:
- Proficiency in visual design and wire-framing tools
- High-Proficiency in HTML, CSS for rapid prototyping.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- 5+ years of experience as a UI Designer, Interaction Designer, or similar role
- Able to work in a fast paced quick turnaround environment.
- Bachelor' s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency with industry standard design and rapid prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Framer)
- Experience conducting usability evaluations including think-aloud and performance studies
- Experience developing technical documentation and visual design systems
- A portfolio demonstrating leadership and mastery of the human-centered design process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Possesses superior communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Must also possess excellent problem solving skills with good judgment and decision making.
- Ability to build and foster relationships with coworkers and clients.
- Must be goal-oriented.
- Ability to work with and meet established objectives, priorities, and deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Ability to innovate and develop out-of-the-box solutions to complex user interaction problems.
- Strong presentation skills.