2415 Cascade Pointe Boulevard Charlotte, NC 28208
Help define and deliver a new user experience and tools by designing and deploying SharePoint to a global company.
- Be the SME and technical lead during SharePoint development projects
- Provides input toward and contributes to the leadership and direction in planning and implementation of SharePoint policies, processes, procedures, standards, and technologies to insure growth and stability for SharePoint initiatives.
- Provide guidance on the use of SharePoint technologies based on industry best practices, mentoring others on the application of new technologies, tools, processes, and standards.
- Design and develop SharePoint solutions (site layouts, site templates, navigation strategies, and information management strategies) that meet and exceed business requirements managed by customer facing team
- Configure and support SharePoint Online and Office 365 applications and services
- Enhances the SharePoint Farm using out-of-the-box features, SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, and/or third-party technologies.
- Design, create and build SharePoint Online sites, services and solutions in a robust and repeatable way according to the modern UX provided by Microsoft
- Create and configure document management assets (e.g. site columns, content types, libraries and policies)
- Experienced with SharePoint Taxonomy, Metadata, Content Management, Collaboration, Custom Web Parts, Reports, Search, InfoPath Services, Master Pages, Content Types, Features, Active Directory, etc.
- Use pre-built React components (and others), provided under the Office UI Fabric
- Use Microsoft Flow to design and build workflows to automate business processes
- Plan and coordinate user acceptance testing, preparing test data and scripts, and managing defects and issues
- Work on projects to integrate SharePoint and other Office 365 applications with business systems such as SAP ERP and CRM applications, SAP Success Factors and PlanView
- Creates documentation, and assists in the technical planning aspects of future enhancements.
Create functional design documents, translate the business requirements into system requirements, and demo solutions to key stakeholders
- Monitors market trends and stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies
- Provides recommendations for application and system improvements.
Technical skills - Required
* SharePoint Online and Office 365 configuration, administration and development
* SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Site Designs and Scripts
* SharePoint Add-ins/Apps
* SharePoint Search - results pages, custom display templates, search schema configuration
* Packaging and deploying SharePoint custom software
* Microsoft PowerApps
* Microsoft Flow
* Azure Media Services, Microsoft Stream
* Microsoft SQL Server
Technical skills – Desirable
* Microsoft Azure
* PowerShell scripting
* Comfortable working to an agreed set of SharePoint development standards
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to take initiative
* Excellent design skills and the ability to think creatively
* Customer focused and committed to delivering an excellent customer experience
* Able to work both autonomously and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Continuous Improvement
* Proven desire and ability to keep up to date with technology and software engineering best practices
* 3+ yrs SharePoint consultancy experience across entire system deployment life cycle
* At least 1 yrs recent experience of the SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
* Proven track record in the application of SharePoint development best practices
* Experience of object-oriented analysis and design techniques
Demonstrates competence in the areas of critical thinking, interpersonal relationships, and technical skills
* Transferable classic SharePoint knowledge e.g. master pages, style sheets, page layouts
* Strong background including custom form development using SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio
* Developed SharePoint solutions incorporating Microsoft Flow, Power Apps and classic SharePoint workflows
* Able to manage source code and it’ s release using recognised Microsoft tools
* Experience using SharePoint APIs
* Web technologies RESTful APIs, SQL and XML
* Experience of agile/iterative and waterfall methodologies, and scrum delivery tools and techniques
* Knowledge of IT security concepts & practices
* Migration of content from other platforms to SharePoint
* The ideal candidate will have or will be working towards MCSE Productivity (SharePoint) and MCSD App Builder (SharePoint) certifications