Senior iOS Developer
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Takes the lead in providing more complex application development services typically as part of a project team or in an application support role. Developers analyze, design, code, test and implement more complex systematic solutions to meet customer requirements that adhere to Highmark IT standards and policies. Developers provide general support to maintain more complex applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required by their customers. May mentor less experienced team members.
1. Takes a lead role for analyzing, designing, coding, testing and implementing more complex application enhancements, as well as providing general production support, meeting defined scope, target dates and budgets with minimal or no defects.
2. Utilizes and participates in the more complex full system development life cycle, per current Highmark SDLC standards.
3. Takes a lead role in collaborating with customers, business analysts, partners, and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Concentrates on providing innovative solutions to more complex business needs.
4. Takes a lead role in providing required technical support, including release implementations, on-call and 24x7 supports when necessary.
5. Performs work in compliance with all the organizations IT standards, policies and procedures.
6. Actively takes a leading role and participates on project teams in various project roles, including, but not limited to, Developer, Technical Lead and Project Manager, based upon level of experience.
7. Effectively communicates with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting more complex technical walkthroughs, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’ s degree or Master’ s degree in Information Technology or related field*
- 5 - 7 years of experience as a developer
- Experience with native iOS development and agile delivery would be highly desired
Work Experience to include:
- Problem solving, root cause analysis, and issue resolution
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience in Healthcare or Health Insurance Industry