Software Engineer- .NET
2415 Cascade Pointe Boulevard Charlotte, NC 28208 | Direct Hire
Senior Systems Engineer- .NET
- Work on a scrum team to deliver software solutions by providing the essential benefit to the customers by delivering the simplest solution to the functional requirement
- Work cross-functionally with other team members other engineers, testers, product owners, designers, Ops, and customer support.
- Mentor junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems.
- Use disparate pieces of information to drive investigation and problem solving.
- Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information technology best practices and standards and how to apply this understanding to work projects and processes.
- Make recommendations for improvements to the technology from the assigned information technology platform.
- Applicants should have at least seven years of .NET development experience
- Five years of experience with .NET Framework 3.5 or higher.
- Strong background in System Architecture; especially Service Oriented Architecture.
- Five years of experience with SQL Server (preferably SQL Server 2008 R2)
- T-SQL experience including writing and troubleshooting stored procedures
- Experience with SQL Server Batch Processes
- Experienced ensuring that the architectures are extensible and can evolve to accommodate both current and future feature requests from customers.
- Experienced ensuring that the architecture solutions are well understood and effectively implemented by the development teams to facilitate on-time delivery with high quality.
- Experienced ensuring the architectural integrity of the platform
- Experienced sharing and promoting the architectural vision with product management, engineering management, operations and the development teams.
- Extensive experience in enterprise systems and software architecture, design, and development
- WinForm experience is required
- Excellent communications skills. Experienced working with Business Analysts: taking requirements, researching/estimating effort
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Database Technologies: SQL, RDBMS, NoSQL (Redis), JDBC
- Proficient in current development and source code management tools (Git, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, SVN, Source Gear Vault), build tools (Jenkins, Grunt, Gulp), issue tracking (Jira), knowledge management (Confluence)
- Knowledge of Search Engine Tools and Integration methods (i.e. Apache Solr, Recommind)
- Expert in Web Service Design & Development.
- Good Experience with Continuous Integration and hands-on experience (tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Maven, Gradle, Ant, Bamboo)
- Good understanding of API/MicroServices concepts and the implementation best-practices, and integration with on-premise/cloud-hosted 3rd party systems
- Experience with security platforms/protocols related to user authentication/authorization, and security implementation for APIs/Mirco-services.
- Experience with cloud-based software architectures, AWS preferred
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.