Senior Analyst-Salesforce Service Cloud
2415 Cascade Pointe Boulevard Charlotte, NC 28208
Job Description - Senior Analyst – Salesforce Service Cloud
This position reports to the Director – Commercial Applications in our global Information Technology department. This individual will be accountable for technical delivery within their function either of daily support activities and/or assigned projects and will be accountable for Salesforce Service Cloud application maintenance and implementing new Salesforce Service Cloudfunctionality. This individual will effectively provide innovation & thought leadership in the Service Cloud areas in support of our Customer Experience (CX) organization. This individual will effectively manage their own time on a day-to-day and weekly basis towards their deliverables. The individual is also responsible for proactive communication of status, progress and issues to their Manager. While the team is primarily based in the same region, the expectation is that the team members will collaborate with all IS teams, which are dispersed worldwide.
- Ensure clear understanding of business & digital transformation strategy/programs and how Salesforce Service Cloud application will fit into their roadmap.
- Close alignment to both equipment and services sales to provide solutions and architecture support/guidance to business units to help derive business value using Salesforce Service Cloud applications.
- Thought leader in the Manufacturing & Packaging industry and deep knowledge of industry best practices.
- Facilitate communications between business and technology stakeholders to ensure desired business outcomes are met.
- Ability to create user stories and plan sprints using an Agile methodology approach.
- Scope requirements and develop solution proposals to meet business requirements.
- Ability to lead teams and develop/mentor less experienced resources.
- Ensure the value realization of Salesforce Service Cloud application products is realized during the implementation/transformation.
- Broad Industry /corporate process implementation knowledge across all related applications (Salesforce).
- Stay informed of the Salesforce roadmap, solutions, service offerings and market trends to help business units leverage market trends
- Strong Salesforce technical, configuration, and business area knowledge in Service Cloud.
- Resolve business issues by working with various groups within and outside of the company (ie. system users, company management, consultants, software vendor(s))
- Conduct root cause analysis where needed and be involved in recommending resolution of root causes.
- Coordination with any 3rd party vendor where necessary on day to day support activity.
- Support initiatives to increase user’ s awareness and use of online training materials.
- Develop and maintain documentation of key technical processes and project work as appropriate. Deliver and manage in a timely manner, small enhancement projects to meet business requirements.
- Deliver projects transition into support, ensuring that all areas of transition are covered.
- Support defect resolution during project and warranty period of projects; Ensure early escalation of issues when identified.
- Minimum 8 years of Salesforce implementation or application support experience. Should have design, configuration, and functional experience in the Customer Service Cloud. May work with cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Extensive knowledge Salesforce Service Cloud and its related objects: account, case, contact and other related objects.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Capable of maintaining business relationship.
- Hands on Salesforce system administration experience
- Familiarity with contact centers and Cisco CTI integration
- Experience with support, renewals, customer success, training
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- Enterprise application development and delivery
- Highly effective communication / presentation skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills desired.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours and travel globally on occasion.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, additional language skills ideal.
- College degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- Candidate must be authorized to work for any employer without any sponsorship.