2150 Woodward St. Austin, TX 78744
Individual should be versed and comfortable spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, through design and implementation, to customer acceptance and delivery. You are especially passionate about working with excellent software designs and driving Agile/SCRUM processes to meet and exceed customer expectations. You like the idea of partnering with scientists, analytical chemists and bioinformaticians to create outstanding clinical and research solutions. You welcome the challenge of working in a fast-paced, discovery-oriented environment and will be genuinely excited about the prospect of creatively exercising your problem solving skills on a continuous basis with an eye to ultimately improving the human condition. If the (above) lines up with your natural work style, this position has a lot to offer.
· Supports and facilitates generally one to two Scrum Teams in various functions by fostering Agile values and practices.
· Ensures team adherence to Agile principles. Provides coaching to the Scrum Team(s) on how to execute the Scrum framework.
· Organizes and facilitates ceremonies, identifies improvement opportunities to optimize velocity and quality while mitigating risk. Tracks and communicates the overall team progress providing visibility to stakeholders.
· Serves as a filter to remove impediments to progress as identified by the team. Protects the team from outside influences to ensure the team remains focused on Scrum Team priorities.
· Partners with the Product Owner to ensure the backlog items are prioritized based on business value and ready for the team.
· Minimum 5 years as project manager of all phases of technical projects
· Minimum 5 years as scrum master for SW development teams
· Strong working experience on projects such as cloud implementation and management, software development, bioinformatics
· Strong understanding and applied experience with Scrum development principles.?
· Ability to coach teams in the scrum master capacity.?
· Ability to work effectively in a dynamic development environment with matrix reporting structure.?
· Strong facilitation skills.?
· Ability to multi-task in a very fast- paced environment, between multiple projects and post-project support.?
· Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities and independently “ take ownership”.?
· Responsible to ensure appropriate business processes, data quality, and systems delivery.?
· Ability to define business processes, data needs, and requirements.
· Ability to work with others remotely to facilitate creation of roadmaps, product backlogs, prioritization
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· Work with the scrum team to remove impediments to deliver the product
· Able to work effectively with dispersed, remote and global teams when needed.
· Expected to follow Company’ s governance processes and methodologies, and manage to budget.
· Bachelor’ s degree or its equivalent is required
· Scrum Master certification is preferred