Salesforce Lightening Developer
2415 Cascade Pointe Boulevard Charlotte, NC 28208
Senior Software Developer - Salesforce - Lightening - Job Description
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6 or more years of experience in software development.
- Previous experience as a senior member of a software development, testing, or requirements team.
- Experience with data visualization and/or dashboarding
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Experience working with CSV and XML files
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills -- both verbal and written
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously and working in an environment that requires flexibility.
- Must be a self-starter who can manage priorities, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Maintains a professional attitude providing excellent customer service at all times, to include maintaining a good work ethic and assisting other analysts when needed.
- Supports continuous improvement in the process and quality of the operations.
Required Skills and Experience
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Experience with declarative development in Salesforce.
- Experience customizing Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects.
- Experience customizing object page layouts and profile-based layout assignment.
- Experience creating Work and Approval Flows.
- Experience with developing data models within Salesforce.
- Can speak to the differences between Look-up and Master-Detail relationship.
- Experience creating Junction Objects to maintain one-to-many relationships.
- Fluent in Apex. Extensive experience developing custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers.
- Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language (SoQL and SoSL). Must be able to speak to limitations of languages and differences between SoQL and SQL.
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor limits, limit monitoring, and best-practices for limit-informed development.
- Experience developing Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers.
- Must hold active Salesforce Certifications as Salesforce Developer (Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I) with preference for those who hold additional Salesforce Administration or Advance Developer Certifications (Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Advanced Certified Force.com Developer, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, or certification in the Salesforce Architect family of Certifications). Please provide certification numbers, full name, and email address associated with certification for verification purposes.
- Understanding of UX and UI design principles. An eye for beautiful and intuitive user interfaces.
- Experience with Salesforce administration.
- Provisioning users, password resets, account freezing/inactivating.
- Developing Profile and Role hierarchies with Object and Field level security in mind.
- Developing Permission Sets
- Experience creating Custom Report Types and developing custom Reports and Dashboards.
- Software development experience in Java, Python, or MS VBA or Visual Basic .NET.
- Firm understanding of Object-Oriented coding standards, Design Patterns, and similar best practices.
- Experience developing webpages and applications. Desired skills include: Java Script, JSP, CSS, HTML, and/or PHP.
- Experience developing applications that interact with Salesforce via the SOAP or REST APIs; using Simple-Salesforce or Beatbox in particular.
- Experience with interacting with external systems via Salesforce callouts.
- Government Contracting, Healthcare, and/or Health Insurance industry experience desired.
- Experience creating and manipulating Salesforce data records via Data Loader or Toad.
- If you maintain a GitHub, Bit Bucket, Stack Overflow, or similar community account, please provide account name so that we may review your work or contributions.