Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Cloud Craze Developer
2415 Cascade Pointe Boulevard Charlotte, NC 28208
Seeking a Salesforce Commerce Cloud/CloudCraze Developer to join our development team. The ideal candidate should have prior experience in developing eCommerce web applications on the SFCC B2B platform.
What youll be doing:
- Working with the team on new projects, from initial interaction with clients during the requirements discovery phase through implementation and deployment of the completed project.
- Leading the technical direction during design and development processes by driving decisions and coordinating efforts.
- Providing insight and effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate how the SFCC B2B solution will be leveraged to meet client business demands on new projects.
- Engineering leading-edge systems for clients in a variety of industries, with solutions targeting a variety of customer models
- Driving the technical culture forward as a thought leader among our team
You should bring to the table:
- Working experience with the eCommerce development process in an agile environment and the ability to create solutions for common questions/concerns on this type of platform
- Strong knowledge and experience with integrations to back-end systems, in particular other systems in the SalesForce landscape
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Ability to lead and mentor teams of engineers working on eCommerce solutions
- A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions
- 7+ years of experience in Salesforce development
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce B2B Commerce (CloudCraze), ideally holding a leadership role on at least 2 full-scale projects
- Knowledge of interactions with an enterprise ERP as well as making use of third-party web services
- Experience with production launch readiness and cloud-based deployment models