SQL Server Database Administrator
8 Grandview Ave Canonsburg, PA 15317
- Daily monitoring of the organizations databases.
- Documenting planned and Un-Planned outages.
- Ensuring successful data replication using Golden Gate software.
- Expected to be familiar with standard Database Administration concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Monitor backups to ensure data redundancy.
- Create, configure and maintain new database environments.
- Ensure database compliance for audits.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Maintain compliance with Inovalon’ s policies, procedures and mission statement;
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within Inovalon’ s Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position;
- Fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by Inovalon for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Company;
- Uphold responsibilities relative to the separation of duties for applicable processes and procedures within your job function; and
- We reserve the right to change this job description from time to time as business needs dictate and will provide notice of such.
PERFORMS RELATED DUTIES:
Other duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate’ s degree required; bachelor’ s degree in a business or technology related field preferred.
- 2-3 years DBA experience with SQL Server.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a technology/healthcare related field required; experience in a specialty pharmacy field a plus.
- Microsoft SQL Server Database
- Golden Gate replication
- Cloud based technologies a plus
- Microservice architecture
- Service Bus based architecture
- Multi-tenant data security
- Oracle experience plus
- Possesses excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Agile and Team based
- Must be goal-oriented and focused.