SQL Server DBA
8 Grandview Ave Canonsburg, Pennsylvania 15317 | Contract To Hire
The Database Administrator implements data models and database designs, data access; resolves database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues. This person participates in developing and implementing policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company databases; as well as monitoring and limiting database access as needed. Works with the Database Architect and Data Architect to administer the organization' s databases. Analyzes the organization' s database needs and develops a long-term strategy for data storage.
- Daily monitoring of the organizations databases.
- Documenting planned and Un-Planned outages.
- Ensuring successful data replication using Golden Gate software.
4.Expected to be familiar with standard Database Administration concepts, practices, and procedures.
5.Monitor backups to ensure data redundancy.
6.Create, configure and maintain new database environments.
7.Ensure database compliance for audits.
8.Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
9.Must be extremely detail oriented.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate’ s degree required; bachelor’ s degree in a business or technology related field preferred.
- 2-3 years DBA experience with SQL Server.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a technology/healthcare related field required; experience in a specialty pharmacy field a plus.
1.Microsoft SQL Server Database
2.Golden Gate replication
3.Cloud based technologies a plus
b.Service Bus based architecture
c.Multi-tenant data security
4.Oracle experience plus
5.Possesses excellent communication and organizational skills.
6.Agile and Team based
7.Must be goal-oriented and focused.