SAP Security Analyst
2415 Cascade Pointe Boulevard Charlotte, NC 28208
- Will perform SAP security role design tasks creating transactional and authorization object level configuration; parent and single derived roles creation; guide and direct user assignments.
- Facilitate testing of new or changed SAP access roles.
- Must be able to facilitate Access Request Management (ARM) capabilities in the Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) SAP application.
- Must be able to perform Access Risk Analysis (ARA) with the Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) SAP application to identify real and potential Segregation of Duties conflicts.
- Requires knowledge of multiple SAP systems such as Business Warehouse (BW), Enterprise Resource Planning Central Component (ECC), Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC), Cloud for Customer (C4C), Advanced Planning (AP), and Master Data Governance (MDG).
- Must have a functional understanding of Role Based Access Controls for SAP security roles and transaction codes across multiple business functions.
- Requires knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulation, Segregation of Duties (SOD) risks and mitigating controls.
- Three to five years of related IT access management experience required.