SAP HCI Developer
2415 Cascade Pointe Boulevard Charlotte, NC 28208
- Work on a scrum team to deliver software solutions by providing the essential benefit to the customers by delivering the simplest solution to the functional requirement.
- Work cross-functionally with other team members: other engineers, testers, product owners, designers, Ops, customer support.
- Mentor junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems.
- Strong Problem-Solving skills, with proven ability to analyze and determine root cause and resolution for complex issues.
- Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information technology best practices and standards and how to apply this understanding to work projects and processes.
- Make recommendations for improvements to the technology from the assigned information technology platform.
- 7+ years as a Software Developer of SAP integration solutions, with a minimum of 2 years implementing HCI and SAP PI / PO.
- Experienced developing custom interfaces with SAP Cloud Integration (HCI) along with configuring standard content and user specific extensions for SAP package solutions.
- Integration implementation experience with SAP C4C, ARIBA, HR Success Factors and Hybris e-commerce a strong plus.
- Experience implementing SAP PI or PO interfaces a plus as well as migrating from PI to PO.
- Experienced with reusable code and components in JAVA (J2EE, Core, J2EE)
- Proficient in current development and source code management tools (Git, Eclipse, WebUI)
- Strong background in System Architecture; especially Service Oriented Architecture.
- Proficient with Message Mapping, XML, XSLT, Java, Groovy and REST.
- Proficient with Adapters: ODATA, SOAP, HTTPS, IDOC
- Proficient with security platforms/protocols related to user authentication/authorization, and security implementation for APIs/Mirco-services.
- Self-starter able to work independently on design, build and test activities with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact remotely and in person with technical and business teams from multiple geographic locations.