2415 Cascade Pointe Boulevard Charlotte, NC 28208 | Direct Hire
Configure and administer the enterprise Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) platform and associated dashboard, metric, and ad-hoc reports. Provide subject matter expertise in best practice use of the PPM platform and reports to IT, Finance, R&D, Supply Chain, and other functions and divisions that use the PPM platform for their project delivery.
- Work with multiple functional teams to understand their project delivery processes, and design and configure enterprise project and portfolio management tool (Planview) to support those processes.
- Define and develop reports and dashboards in support of project delivery processes using Planview and approved reporting tool(s) such as Business Objects and Power BI.
- Identify and implement metric trends and indicators that will assist portfolio managers in monitoring initiatives and identifying successes and gaps.
- Understand project delivery processes and provide guidance in best practices to leverage Planview, with strong focus on financial investment analysis and comparison.
- Understand the structure and relationships of data repositories.
- Provide first level support for using Planview and associated reports.
- Primary customer contact for interactions with internal and external technical support teams for Planview and associated reporting issues.
- Provide training, documentation, and assistance on the use of project management and reporting tools.
- Support and maintain current configuration and reports, including verification of accurate data.
- Update and maintain global meta data used in managing projects.
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience
- Proficiency with project and portfolio management tools.
- Proficiency with web and client based reporting tools.
- Strong understanding of relational databases and querying concepts, ie SQL.
- Understanding of project management processes.
- Understanding of project budgeting processes.
- Knowledge of Planview a plus.
- College degree preferred
- Demonstrated communication and collaboration skills
- Good documentation skills
- Good planning skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Presentation Skills
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Process Management
- Decision Making