Pivotal Cloud Foundry / AWS DevOps Engineer
2415 Cascade Pointe Boulevard Charlotte, North Carolina 28208 | Direct Hire
The core responsibility will be to build and maintain highly automated PaaS solutions using AWS and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
Experience should include
- Hands-on experience automating deployments of Pivotal Cloud Foundry on AWS using Terraform / BOSH / Concourse
- Targeted deployments using parameterization
- General use of Pivotal' s Cloud Foundry Platform ( i.e. cf push / cf create-service / cf bind-service / etc... )
Skills should include
- Ability to code / script / program in at least one language preferably with a deeper understanding of test driven development / pair programming practices
- Solid source code management skills, including CI/CD, with distributed SCMS' s like GitLab / GitHub
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Knowledge of *NIX systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex distributed environments
- Desire to work in a learning organization
- Comfort with collaborative and open communication in a team environment