Java Developer (Front end-Angular)
2415 Cascade Pointe Boulevard Charlotte, NC 28208
Work in the Digital Lab to deliver software solutions by providing the essential benefit to the customers by delivering the simplest solution to the functional requirement. Work cross-functionally with other team members: other engineers, testers, product owners, designers, Ops, customer support. Use disparate pieces of information to drive investigation and problem solving. Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information technology best practices and standards and how to apply this understanding to work projects and processes. Make recommendations for improvements to the technology from the assigned information technology platform.
- Develops application software using the cloud foundry architecture that quickly delivers business value according to the problem context defined by the product manager.
- Uses the test driven development (TDD) methodology to realize the technical solution.
- Pairs with other software engineers to cooperatively deliver user stories.
- Develops components across all tiers of the application stack and is proficient in multiple programming languages.
- Continuously integrates and deploys developed software. Updates the continuous integration/deployment scripts as necessary to improve continuous integration practices.
- Mentor junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems.
Qualifications and Skills
- 0-2 years experience in object oriented development and Java Enterprise or .NET concepts
- Spring Framework experience
- Comfortable with Extreme Programming Concepts: TDD, Paired Programming
- Experience with the following tools and technologies:
- Spring - implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring JMS, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Integration
- Cloud Native Development on Pivotal Cloud Foundry Platform or similar (Nice to have)
- Micro-services – familiar with the concepts and development
- Development of Web Services REST/SOAP/WSDL/XML/SOA
- Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins CI, Gitlabs or similar)
- Builds on Pivotal Cloud Foundry Platform(Gradle, Gitlabs, Maven)
- Experience in working with Oracle/MySQL/Postgres/MS SQL Server or NoSQL databases
- Unit testing frameworks (MockMvC, JUnit, AssertJ, Spring Test, Mockito, JSONAssert, etc)
- Any experience with Spring Integration or any other market leading integration platforms is a Big Plus