IT Systems Analyst
8 Grandview Ave Canonsburg, PA 15317 | Contract To Hire
An Systems Analyst s responsible for the implementation of solutions and operations design to ensure that the organization’ s operational and strategic objectives are met on relevant projects. The operations analyst is also responsible for working with business and technology concerns to maximize product and operational improvements. This position requires strong computer skills, attention to detail, positive professional attitude, and ability to work in a team environment.
1. Create and verify client performance files.
2. Identify workflow/system improvements and work with supervisor and operations team to enact change.
3. Ensure proper prices and files are applied on an accurate time basis.
4. Identify improvements on the workflow or system and collaborate with the operations team and supervisor to implement the necessary changes.
5. Provide fast and efficient response to business needs with the highest achievable result at the lowest cost to the company.
6. Review reports, metrics, and alerts to then provide recommendations for improvements or resolutions
7. Follow, improve, and create documentation for new and existing procedures
8. React quickly and professionally in high pressure situations
9. Troubleshoot technical and functional issues in an Information Technology environment.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate' s Degree from an accredited college or university
- 1-3 yrs Network Administration
- 1-3 yrs Citrix and\or VMWare experience
- 1 or more applicable IT certificates
1. Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel
2. Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
3. Ability to learn and adapt to change
4. Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
5. Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication
6. Working Knowledge of:
- MS Server 2003-2012 – IIS and WCF Services management
- Database (MSSQL and Oracle) - Proficient in writing rudimentary SQL
- Active Directory
Additional skills of interest
- Networking - Vlans, Subnetting, Firewall\Router Management
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- SSL Certificates
- Patch Management (WSUS)
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- DotNetNuke 7.0 +
- PowerShell scripting
- Backup Exec experience