IT Support Analyst
Charlotte, NC 28105
Information Security Analyst to support tasks on enterprise systems and applications, including the provisioning of entitlements and accounts for the user base, access rights certification, role-based access (RBAC), administration, and privileged account maintenance on a range of platforms, systems, and applications.
- The primary duties will be administering access to provisioning and de-provisioning.
- Team lead for offshore resources providing access provisioning and de-provisioning, operational support, security, compliance, and service excellence. Requires ability to build relationships with internal customers and IT areas.
Required experience with:
+ Active Directory (AD)
+ Help Desk application such as Remedy or Service Now.
+ Ability to follow a documented process and suggest changes as needed
+ Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications, including Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Word.
- Facilitate security assessments, perform SAP risk analysis and mitigation.
- Maintain and update technical architecture, interfaces and applications documentation.
- Document integrated provisioning and de-provisioning processes.
- Document manual provisioning and de-provisioning processes and update the standard operations procedures (SOPs).
- Conduct Security Administration daily operations and project support tasks. Provide security advice and guidance to project management and team members.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Self-driven and motivated
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Logical thought process
- Good verbal and written communication skills. .