IT Service Desk Lead
2415 Cascade Pointe Boulevard Charlotte, NC 28208
- Under minimal supervision, provide information systems level 1, 2 and 3
- technical support to the end user community.
- Troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software and user problems as they arise.
- Manages incidents (tickets) from beginning to end.
- Participates in the resolution of chronic problems and/or other technical projects
- as assigned.
- Install new, expands existing and configures operating systems, software
- applications, utilities and service packs based on end user needs.
- Perform software and hardware upgrades, routine maintenance, and monitoring.
- Tests new software operating systems, upgrades and applications prior to
- implementing into production.
- May train users in use of equipment and software.
- May participate in projects as a project team member.
- Update Remedy in a timely manner.
· 3 + years supporting Windows operating systems
· 2+ years managing large PC environment preferred
· Have broad expertise in computer software applications, desktop systems and
· Good technical, analytical, problem solving, communication, and customer service
· Must demonstrate the ability to think and work independently.
· Good OS & software application troubleshooting & problem solving skills.
· Good verbal and written communication, documentation, and planning skills.
· Ability to work effectively within the Team.
· Highly self motivated