IT Business Analyst
The Business Analyst is the liaison between the internal product team and the client. Works with the product development team to define the objectives and requirements of our business strategies. Determines what the client requirements are and works with the design team and the developers to create a final product. Finalizes the implementation process by implementing development plans. Works well in a team-structured environment.
1. Works with client to understand their requirements of the system.
2. Works with Product development to communicate the client’ s needs.
3. Accountable for assigned functional track and deliverables.
4. Creating and maintaining deliverables within assigned area.
5. Participates in testing the product before it is released to the client
6. Adequately describes defects and works to resolve them. Integrated as part of the full client lifecycle
c. Project Kick-Off
e. Go Live
7. Collaborate with the Product Manager on Product/Knowledge Share
8. Assists SME’ s in identifying / defining client requirements.
a. During implementation as well as post go live support provided to the Team
9. Provide support to SME’ s for client training initiatives.
10. Assist in triaging escalated system defects and/or providing clarification on functionality.
11. Document and maintain deliverables (requirements document, Configuration Design Doc, etc)
12. Document process workflow.
13. Build and configure system based on design.
14. Ensuring configuration meets requirements and works as expected.
15. Provides business case for enhancement requests.
16. Assists design team and developers with understanding complicated requirements and designs.
17. Considered part of the design team and creates designs for clients that are specific to their area of expertise.
18. Assists QA and Support with understanding Client needs
19. Maintain industry expertise.
20. Provide support for internal training events as necessary.
21. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
22. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Associate’ s degree required Bachelor’ s degree in a related area of Healthcare and IT preferred.
2. 8-10 years of experience in a healthcare/specialty pharmacy related environment.
1. Must be familiar with healthcare/pharmacy system designs and concepts.
2. Possesses excellent communication, organizational and observational skills.
3. Proficient problem solving skills with good judgment and decision making.
4. Must be goal-oriented and focused.
5. Must work well as a member of a team.
7. Crystal Reports