2415 Cascade Pointe Boulevard Charlotte, NC 28208
Experienced Sr.Drupal Developer with strong understanding of both the Frontend and Backend layers for Drupal 7 and Drupal 8.
Work on a scrum team to deliver software solutions by providing the essential benefit to the customers by delivering the simplest solution to the functional requirement. Work cross-functionally with other team members: other engineers, testers, product owners, designers, Ops, customer support. Mentor junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems. Use disparate pieces of information to drive investigation and problem solving. Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information technology best practices and standards and how to apply this understanding to work projects and processes. Make recommendations for improvements to the technology from the assigned information technology platform.
- Minimum 5 years+ Drupal Experience, at least 2 years of Drupal 8
- Several Drupal 8 deployments
- Written modules in Drupal 8
- Created servers to host Drupal 8
- Run Drupal 8 out of Docker
- Strong skillset with GIT and GIT flows, with implementation experience.
- Redhat/Centos knowledge
- General Full stack understanding
- Can implement CI/CD
- Implemented a GitFlow
- Must have solid perception for Visualization
- Full Stack skillsets will always be a large bonus.
- Must have a strong module writing ability utilizing internal libraries (IE: Form API, Event Listeners, etc...).
- For full stack skillsets we require experience with Gitlab and Bitbucket. Development in both debian and Centos/Redhat environments.
- Experience building and deploying docker environments.
- Being able to build CI/CD workflows/pipelines a large plus, especially with creation of multi-dev environments.
- Acquia knowledge a plus.