Digital Marketing (Search Specialist)
5791 Van Allen Way Carlsbad, California 92008 | Contract
The Search Specialist will be responsible for planning; managing, optimizing, and analyzing organic search activities. The ideal candidate will possess a strong project management background and a strong background in SEO with some knowledge in paid search. You will demonstrate excellent leadership skills that map to Thermo Fisher Scientific core competencies. You must be able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but you can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done. You will also be excellent at driving results, being able to coordinate large, multi-functional projects on-time, anticipate bottlenecks, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Responsible for executing and managing keyword research and content gap analyses and presenting findings and results to stakeholders within the organization.
- Responsible for managing relationship with outside vendor including assignging new projects, QAing work and delivering projects on time
- Responsible for managing relationship with Adobe Advertising Cloud Account representative and prioritizing project requests from within the organization
- Responsible for moderating and maintaining internal SEO yammer group by informing members of internal and industry updates on a weekly basis, answering questions and encourage user engagement.
- Responsible for partnering with stakeholders within the organization and pilot new strategies and report on findings/results.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing relationship with our account team at Conductor Searchlight. Additional responsibilities include user on-boarding, facilitating monthly training calls, organizing bi-weekly one-on-one calls with stakeholders.
- 3+ years experience in organic search engine optimization
- The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge and understanding of software tools like Conductor Searchlight, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Advertising Cloud (AMO), and Acronym Keyword Objects
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work together as a team
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to take direction from superiors
- Have strong analytical skills with ability to drive actions from large data sets
- Possess critical strategic thinking, readily identify obstacles and offer solutions
- Able to assess and develop a plan, run with it, but willing to seek guidance as needed
- Ability to write concise and clear guidance or summaries based on insights
- Strong Excel skills a plus (Pivots, Array Formulas, and Nested Formulas)
- Basic understanding of Google AdWords
- Self-Starter, ability to learn new tools quickly.