1835 West Almond Ave Madera, California 93637 | Direct Hire
IT End User Computing Analyst
Responsibilities: The End User Computing Support Analyst is a member of the IS Infrastructure & Operations team and will work in a regional capacity. The position reports to the Regional Manager of End User Computing Support.
Base responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Under minimal supervision, provide information systems level 1, 2 and 3 technical support to the end user community.
Troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software and user problems as they arise.
Manages incidents (tickets) from beginning to end.
Participates in the resolution of chronic problems and/or other technical projects as assigned.
Install new, expands existing and configures operating systems, software applications, utilities and service packs based on end user needs.
Perform software and hardware upgrades, routine maintenance, and monitoring.
Tests new software operating systems, upgrades and applications prior to implementing into production.
May train users in use of equipment and software.
May participate in projects as a project team member.
Update Remedy in a timely manner.
· 3 + years supporting Windows operating systems
· 2+ years managing large PC environment preferred
· Have broad expertise in computer software applications, desktop systems and networks.
· Good technical, analytical, problem solving, communication, and customer service skills.
· Must demonstrate the ability to think and work independently.
· Good OS & software application troubleshooting & problem solving skills.
· Good verbal and written communication, documentation, and planning skills.
· Ability to work effectively within the Team.
· Highly self motivated