2415 Cascade Pointe Boulevard Charlotte, North Carolina 28208 | Direct Hire
This position will train Technical Service Representatives and Solution Center Staff on Digital Products while deploying to customers and promoting packaging materials & equipment systems. Supporting sales and marketing within the accounts by providing timely completion of both external and internal service call reporting along with detailed administrative documentation including, account performance reports, customer relation management and project updates. This role will work as an integration point with Digital Connected Assets, the Customer Solution Center, and the Field Tech Organization.
Train Field Technicans how to retrofit legacy equipment with digital connectivity kits marketed by Food Care & Product Care Divisions
Train Field Technicians how to setup and configure Edge Gateway and traverse customer’ s network for secure Cloud connectivity
Train Field Technicians and Solution Center staff on setup of “ digital twin” in Cloud IoT platform and unique Customer Dashboard and user credentials
Work with Connected Assets team to develop setup and configuration guides. Work with the PESC and Solutions Center Teams to develop Troubleshooting guides.
Provide troubleshooting service of digital solutions to customers using client materials.
Enhance customer relations with regular calls and value capture,
Assists sales in supporting new products and and opportunities.
Supporting sales and marketing with timely completion of all administrative reports.
- Mechanically and Electrically inclined and innovative
- Possess a valid US Driver’ s License
- Ability to travel overnight 40% of the time
- Technical school preferred
- Some experience with Omron and Allen Bradley PLC’ s preferred.
- Some industrial nextwork experience preferred.
- Professional attitude and be self motivated/directed
- Time management, communication skills, decision making, interpersonal, computer and organizational skills
- Computer technology experience – MS O365 (Email, Excel, Word),, CRM
- Ability to work cross functionally to achieve company goals
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools
- Commercial or Industrial troubleshooting, installation, servicing and programming
- Experience in food packaging or other related experience
- Must be responsive to customer needs, possess a passion for quality, and have a history of strong results.
- Must possess strong customer management skills. Must be adept at working through issues with customers who may be frustrated and resolving to their delight.
- Must possess compelling communication skills to win the support of others.