2415 Cascade Pointe Boulevard
Contract To Hire
Job Number: 1001
Exciting opportunity available for an experienced Automation Test Engineer with our client, based in Charlotte, NC. Our client is seeking an Automation Test Engineer who has experience with using multiple frameworks including JMeter, cucumber, and selenium to test enterprise Java applications in an Agile environment.
Responsibilities of Automation Test Engineer:
- Develop, modify, and execute software test plans and test cases.
- Automation of any validation requirement such as security, load balancing, performance, functional, etc.
- Automating functional tests and non-functional as well and integrating those automation pieces into the source code pipelines
- Leverage Selenium for Developing Test Automation Framework for testing enterprise web applications
- Leverage Java to write Automation Test Scripts from scratch
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems.
Required Skills of Automation Test Engineer:
- Strong background in software verification / software testing, specifically leveraging Automation Frameworks, including JMeter, Cucumber, and Selenium
- Test automation experience, including the creation of automated tests from " scratch."
- Experience testing web applications, preferably enterprise JAVA web applications
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Deployments (CI/CD)
- Experience testing APIs, RESTful APIs
- Experience with AGILE methodology
meter, unit testing, automation