2415 Cascade Pointe Boulevard Charlotte, NC 28208
- Advanced level resource with specialized knowledge and experience in account management administering Active Directory.
- Hands-on experience administering Microsoft Active Directory 2008/2012 in a multi-site and multi-domain organization.
- Ability to integrate knowledge and skills from a range of technologies to address work assignments and problems of moderate to high complexity.
- Advanced knowledge of appropriate security measures of the organization
- Ability to proactively establish a positive relationship by demonstrating a sense of urgency in interactions with clients.
- Ability to analyze and assess client needs to develop effective and appropriate solutions.
- Knowledge and skills from a range of technologies to address work assignments.
- Ability to consult with clients and other IT professionals to resolve technical problems and ensure client satisfaction.
- Ability to document solutions that solve client problems and clearly presents these solutions.
- Analysis of technical and user documentation for technical assistance and support.
- Ability to work independently on tasks, develops own work, schedule and monitors progress against defined parameters.
- Demonstrates a customer orientation and effectively communicates verbally and in writing.
- Provides excellent customer service to individual clients and to other team members.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills w/ ability to diagnose and resolve highly visible production incidents methodically.
- Demonstrates initiative in solving problems associated with projects and daily work.