546 Wendel Road Irwin, PA 15642
Using proprietary state of the art technology, we specialize in developing customized solutions to meet our customer’ s diverse needs. Our industry-leading automation enables us to provide speed, accuracy and quality control to customers.
- Interpreting requirements from Business Analysts and Project Coordinator and developing solutions to automate business processes and workflows.
- Takes responsibility for his/her work including non-technical aspects
- Works closely with peers in Infrastructure, DBA, QA, Web Development, and other engineers in evolving development strategy and methodology.
- Practices best coding standards.
- Ensures documentation produced is sufficient and accessible.
- College graduate with technology degree; and 3 to 5 years of programming experience
- Proficiency in developing with VB or Microsoft Access (GUI) development
- Proficiency with SQL or T-SQL preferred, but not required