Pittsburgh, PA 15221
Adobe Experience Manager is a foundation part of our digital strategy to facilitate improved communication with our customers and internally with our employees.
Consider joining a growing dynamic team to support and administer the infrastructure for our digital strategy. The position of Sr. Technology Administrator will be responsible for the implementation and administration of Adobe Experience Manager in a robust multi-tenant environment. This will involve working with other team members supporting Adobe Experience Manager, Forms and Digital Asset Management.
1. Advise teams in the planning, designing and utilization of the technology. Consult with project teams on the best use of the technology.
2. Answer technical queries and provide support to project teams and end users. Mentor and train end users in the use of the technology.
3. Provide continuous monitoring of the technology to proactively identify and resolve issues. Conduct root cause analysis to identify and resolve complex problems impacting service levels.
4. Perform backups and recoveries for the supported technology product. Apply updates, patches, and configuration changes.
5. Administer security permissions. Assure compliance to required Corporate standards, procedures, guidelines and processes, including audits.
6. Develop the architecture, frameworks, common components, and best practices for the technology.
7. Document the configuration of the system, system controls, and procedures.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Associates Degree/IT Trade School diploma
- 5-10 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization
- 5+ years with large, complex enterprise systems
- Adobe Experience Manager very helpful or experience in any of the following: TeamSite, Sitecore, Drupal, or Episerver
- ITIL framework experience
- Linux commands and shell scripting
- Familiarity with Splunk and Dynatrace ideal
- Strong technical skills supporting complex enterprise web based system architecture and use of APIs
- Technical aptitude towards developing and implementing project plans
- Strong teamwork
- Effective communication and writing skills