2415 Cascade Pointe Boulevard Charlotte, North Carolina 28208 | Direct Hire
Work in the Digital Lab to deliver software solutions by providing the essential benefit to the customers by delivering the simplest solution to the functional requirement. Work cross-functionally with other team members: other engineers, testers, product owners, designers, Ops, customer support. Use disparate pieces of information to drive investigation and problem solving. Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information technology best practices and standards and how to apply this understanding to work projects and processes. Make recommendations for improvements to the technology from the assigned information technology platform.
- Develops application software using the cloud foundry architecture that quickly delivers business value according to the problem context defined by the product manager.
- Uses the test driven development (TDD) methodology to realize the technical solution.
- Pairs with other software engineers to cooperatively deliver user stories.
- Develops components across all tiers of the application stack and is proficient in multiple programming languages.
- Continuously integrates and deploys developed software. Updates the continuous integration/deployment scripts as necessary to improve continuous integration practices.
- Mentors junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient in object oriented development and .NET framework (minimum 3+ years of experience)
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in Angular web development
- 3+ years of experience with ASP.Net and MVC
- Highly proficient in Entity Framework, and SQL Server
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Services
- Ability to understand business requirements and converting them into solution designs
- Excellent understanding of general programming concepts
- Good communication and coding skills
- Must be motivated, dependable and responsible
- Strong desire to learn new techniques and keeps up-to-date of changes in the software development